Keto Diet Chicken Curry: Here you read about the delicious recipe of chicken curry i.e. how you can make chicken curry at home which is friendly with the keto diet.
It’s going to be a wonder for the people as Chicken curry approved by our keto experts. Now keto dieters can also enjoy chicken curry as it is a very delicious recipe which everyone wants most in their dinner.
It’s really enjoyable for those people who get bored with their daily routine ketogenic foods. While eating the same ketogenic foods we get bored and want something new taste which is delicious, tasty and really yummy.
The ketogenic diet is a very famous diet as it has many types of flavor dishes which suits your taste in a very incredible manner and you also likes them.
And as compared to other diets then they limit a lot of foods for the people to eat. And with limiting the options of food we also need to perform lots of exercises. Then what’s the benefits of that diet in which you limit the food options and also have to perform lots of physical exercises.
And in the ketogenic diet, you have a lot of options to eat when your budget allows you. It is all because it is an advanced diet in which you reduces extra pounds which are not necessary or unhealthy for you and gain lean muscle mass which is necessary and promotes your strength.
The ketogenic diet has a lot of benefits than the other diets and also proved by science experts as well. It is a very well-known diet among those people who want to get rid of from their extra fat in a very faster manner.
Keto diet proves to be a very excellent diet among those people who needs a lot of food options which really delicious and tasty or according to their taste.
And who doesn’t like chicken curry, everyone likes it and a lot. And Indian keto chicken curry makes a great low-carb feast for the keto dieters. If you are the person who eats food with a lot of chilli. Then you also add more chilli in your curry.
This low-carb keto-friendly chicken curry makes 10 serves. And Keto Diet Chicken Curry the best part of this curry is it is stored in the fridge for up to 1 week or frozen up to for 3 months.
In this manner, it is going to be a very easy task for the people who don’t like to cook every time they need. They can cook in a bunch and store them in a fridge and can eat this recipe without preparing it every time.
The delicious keto Indian chicken curry recipe is mildly spicy and fully flavored while keeping the dish low-carb. The chicken which is going to use right here is bathed in a delicious mix of spices and is best served with a side of Keto Cauliflower Rice.
You need to read this article carefully to make a delicious & tasty keto chicken curry for your keto diet.
Here is a list of ingredients which you need to make Keto Chicken Curry.
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped.
- Roughly chopped 1 green chilli.
- 1 inch knob of ginger, roughly chopped.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- ½ cup of Coriander, leaves, and stems.
- Ghee 3 tablespoons.
- Turmeric 2 teaspoons, ground.
- 1 ½ teaspoon of cumin, ground.
- 1 teaspoon of coriander, ground.
- 2 tablespoons of a paste of tomato.
- Chicken thigh of 2 pounds, diced.
- Heavy cream of 1 cup.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
This is the list of ingredient which you need to prepare keto chicken curry. Now go get all these elements and make sure that you use the elements in the manner we described or mentioned above.
Instructions to follow to prepare keto chicken curry.
- In the food processor, add the onion, green chilli, ginger, garlic, and fresh coriander.
- Then mix all the ingredient until all the elements mixed with each other. If your processor meets with some problem in mixing the ingredients, then add a tablespoon of oil or water to help them to move.
- Now put the mixture out from the food processor and add it into a large saucepan on low heat.
- Now add ghee in the saucepan and fry for at least 10 minutes.
- Then add turmeric, cumin and ground coriander and continue to fry them for another 5 minutes.
- Now add some tomato paste into it and stir well until it mixes with all the ingredients in the saucepan.
- Continue to cook for another 2 minutes before you add the diced chicken.
- Now you have to increase the heat from low to medium and cook the chicken in the spices for 10 minutes.
- Now add cream and salt, and reduce the heat until the curry is completely cooked. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Now your Keto Indian chicken curry is ready and you can serve it with the side of cauliflower rice.
With these instructions and elements, you can make your delicious and tasty Keto Diet Chicken Curry ready in a very short period of time.